Our team are recognised as a national centre of excellence for the treatment of acute and chronic neuro-musculoskeletal conditions in children and young adolescents. Many of the patients using these services have profound physical, mental and syndromatic disability. The team also plays a key role in the care of peripheral nerve injury, young bone tumour, scoliosis, spinal injury and brachial plexus patients.
Range Of Services
- All aspects of Paediatric orthopaedic care
- Cerebral Palsy - including a multidisciplinary team approach
- Limb Lengthening service including Ilizarov work
- Management of the Young Adult Hip
- Pain Management Programmes including assessments by Paediatricians/Psychiatrists
- Ponseti method for correction of Congenital Talipes Equino Varus (CTEV) or Club Foot Deformity
- Positional foot deformities eg: Metatarsus Adductus
- Antenatal counselling following diagnosis of congenital limb deformities – particularly club foot but also others.